Saturday, September 27, 2008

Im tired, its 3am.

I went to a disco last night, mistake. Except for the fact that they had re-designed soul train in the back room, Much better after i discovered it behind a veil of lazers and pulsing lights, and well a mirror. This disco was ridiculous, far from my rock and roll pipe dreams.

I also saw the Aya Sophia that day, as well as the final Prayers of Ramadan (Ramazan in Turkish)

here are pictures (My camera died on my way out of the Aya Sophia, so the rest of the epic day-evening-next morning is not captured) : http://www.flickr.com/photos/24833720@N03/

pardon there disorganization, it will come soon. So will my writings.

1 comment:

Classy said...

Babydoll,
I miss you sosomuch. Gimme that contact info so I can send you a real-real letter, but in the meantime write me and let me know how you're survivin'.

classy